To Our Valued Puppy Buyers,
Ukeevea Siberians will continue our breeding program like normal until advised otherwise by the relevant health authorizes. However, we would like to assure you the health and safety of our puppies, dogs, buyers, friends and families has always been, our top priority. We have therefore implemented additional measures to minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19 at our premises.
When choosing to purchase a puppy from us a list of these... new measures will be emailed out to you.
Because Ukeevea Siberians have chosen to self-isolate we are limiting who comes onto the premises. To facilitate social distancing and are applying new hygiene and sanitizing procedures to ensure a safe environment when collecting your puppies. We have decided that puppy meet and greets for our local buyers will no longer be done and instead we will send you footage of your puppies just like our interstate and overseas buyers.
We are continuing to monitor the Coronavirus situation globally and take very seriously the advice of the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government Department of Health.
Please take comfort in knowing that we take the health and safety of the public very seriously and we will continue to take precautions to reduce the risk of any illness spreading at our premises with regularly hand washing, sanitizing, cleaned and disinfected surfaces.
Our protocol is that anyone with flu-like symptoms should not attend our premises.
We will continue to recommend the following:
1. If you and your family have recently or in the last 14 days travelled anywhere overseas, we ask that you do not enter the premises for a minimum of 14 days.
2. If you have had contact within the last 14 days with someone who has travelled overseas or someone who exhibits symptoms of the virus, we also ask that you do not attend the premises until you have a medical clearance or 14 days have lapsed.
3. If you have not been in known contact with any of the above, you should feel confident to attend our premises when collecting your dog/puppy.
4. If you exhibit any of the flu-like symptoms associated with Coronavirus, you should visit your doctor and remain at home until the symptoms have cleared.
5. If you have visited the premises within the last 7 days and start to show symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 we ask that you contact us immediately.
Please be alert to any presenting symptoms related to a fever or respiratory difficulties. These include a cough, shortness of breath, rapid breathing, sore throat or runny nose.
Please visit your doctor if you or your family members present with these symptoms.
We wish you all good health and would like to thank you all for your support during this time with our new measures to ensure our puppies, dogs, buyers, friends and families continue to stay safe and healthy.
Ukeevea Siberian Huskies are a Dogs QLD registered small kennel based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Starting out in 2001, we didn't purchase our first Show Siberian until a year later and have never looked back. We strive to improve & exhibit Quality Siberians with outstanding personalities, smooth movement and overall good conformation. We believe in "Form Follows Function".
We are dedicated to being a Breed Ambassador and to help people understand and educate them.
Although we primarily show our dogs we have also done a lot of other different work with our dogs from TV through to having done model shoots for upcoming clothing labels.
We are very Passionate & Dedicated to our pack family & put their health and well being first and foremost.
We Hip and Eye score ( including Gonioscopy) all of our dogs to ensure they are all genetically healthy and have no Hereditary Diseases.
All of our Siberians are Australian bred & raised in the family home. Our Pedigree Bloodlines comprise of many American, Canadian, European, South African, Australian Champions and Grand Champions
We hope you enjoy our site.
Kylie Williams & Ukeevea Crew